Arab culture carries a vital part of perfumery since its inception. There have been Arabic perfumes possessing enthralling and unique fragrances that also get associated with prehistoric heritage and superior luxury.
These perfumes are exotic while carrying a touch of local traditions. However, there are different western perfume brands available across the globe but Arabic perfumes in the Middle East topped up the list with strong and pleasing fragrances. However, within Middle East, United Arab Emirates is one of the region’s top countries that is overwhelmed with the aromatic fragrances across.
So to start off let us take a brief look of what is Arabic perfume?
Arabic perfumes carry strong and aromatic fragrance while having the base of conventional Jasmine, amber, musk and oud. Where oud is recognized as the fragrance of wood that are used on the skin or it also to burn to spread the smoke in the ambiance or on the clothes.
Further, Bukhoor is known as a blend of diverse fragrances usually in round shape that is burnt in the places like houses or shopping malls especially in the Middle East. However, specialty of these perfumes includes their blend by hand with ingredients of several flower oil as well as spices. Concerning to their manufacturing in UAE, it is done via full automated units after the thorough selection of vital oils leading to fill it up in the bottles through machines efficiently.
Perfumery is actually an art and there are some tips that could make the fragrance long lasting and pleasing. So here are some of the facts to wear Arabic perfume at its best. Even you are a pro in wearing perfume but these pointers will let you know more about it.
Tips to wear Arabic perfume
- It is significant to know that what amount of perfume should have to be poured. Arabic perfume is quite strong in their smell that lasts for long as compare to western perfumes. Thus, first check the concentration of perfume by spraying once and then spray two to three times as per the concentration observed.
- If you want to have a long lasting fragrance with your perfume, then it is better to wear it either on wrists, behind ears or behind knees. Spraying perfume on these places will make you appear with the pleasant smell for long.
- It is a usual norm that people spray perfume after getting completely dressed up but it is not a good practice for wearing perfumes. To get the extensive fragrance for all day by the Arabic perfume, apply the scent before putting up your clothes as well as jewelry. In this way, you will be having a heartwarming smell for longer duration as well as your jewelry item will be protected from stains.
- Mix up your scents well as regular wearing of the same perfume will get to blend with your body chemistry so well and anyone around you will not smell it. Thus mixing your scent within few days will prevent it from fade smell.
- The knowledge of how to wear perfume also includes the aspect of how can a perfume have a long shelf life. As it is obvious, old perfumes on dressing table or the perfumes that have not been stored properly will not give a pleasing fragrance that lasts long. So make sure to keep it in a cool and dry place.
Swiss Arabian is playing enormous role in bringing the extravagant perfumes in attractive customized packaging. With perfumery experts, Swiss Arabian is ensuring to make every perfume bottle as unique and loveable by all.
Taking care of all the customer, Swiss Arabian is offering all types of scents including attar, floral scents especially for women and spicy and woody fragrances for men with mystical power to penetrate in ambiance.